I’m still around! I’ve been a bit busy (nothing special) and I haven’t had much to say (yeah, I know that never stopped me before!) so I’ve spent the free time that I do have knitting.
There are a few bits of news to share.
- They got a positive ID on one of the perps in SuperSoldier’s assault case. Not sure what’s next.
- My hero, SirGrape, had to fly to his home out east yesterday because his father had a heart attack and requires several surgeries. Please keep them in your prayers.
- My friend, Shannon, just suffered her fourth miscarriage. Very sad. Please pray for her and her family.
- My new, “adopted daughter” is scheduled for surgery on the 5th of November. They will be looking for endometriosis or another cause of her severe abdominal pain. Endo is the most likely cause, so hopefully they can remove the excess, misplaced tissue right away and give her relief. Please pray for her.
- Our school year is creeping and crawling along. Today the boy did his first formal reading lesson today and it went very well! I’m looking forward to continuing. We haven’t done any lapbooks lately because our printer wasn’t working over the network. Weird. Chief fixed it, though, so we’ll be able to get back on that
- Marah, Rosario’s daughter is doing pretty well after he surgery to correct her scoliosis, praise God!
Just wanted to check in since it’s been so long since I posted here.