So, how about another give-away?
The “got milk?” folks contacted me offering a little prize package to promote their “Milk the Moment” Tour. When they contacted me and told me the theme for the tour is promoting “family dinner time” (and milk, of course!) I thought, “I like family dinner time. I like give-aways,” so here we are.
They are making many stops in The Great State of Texas. In a couple of weeks, they’ll be in Corpus Christi (don’t you feel sorry for those guys? Having to go all the way to Corpus to work? Attending a couple of Hooks [CC’s minor league baseball team] games? Spending time at the Texas State Aquarium and the Museum of Science and History? The beach?!?!? Yeah, me either.) They’ll be offering several things at these events, including a milkshake and your very own “milk mustache” photo. They’ve also teamed up with the NFL for a “Fuel up to Play 60” football toss.
Here’s a schedule for what’s going on in Corpus Christi:
- Wednesday, May 19 – Museum of Science and History, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, May 20 – Texas State Aquarium, 12 – 2 p.m.
- Friday, May 21 – Whataburger Field, Corpus Christi Hooks game, 5 – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, May 22 – Whataburger Field, Corpus Christi Hooks game, 5 – 7 p.m.
So, about that give-away.
The national “got milk?” campaign would like to give us a little goodie package. (one for me, one for a friend. sounds great.)
- A free year’s subscription to Disney’s Family Fun magazine
- Canvas tote bag
- got milk? t-shirts
- Fun summer things, including a football, Frisbee, picture frame and water bottle
If you’d like to enter to win this little prize package, please leave a comment. That’s it. Last day to enter is 18 May. The drawing will take place on 19 May.
Here’s hoping the Ghiradelli chocolate folks contact me next!