Therese over at Aussie Coffee Shop has a weekly meme called 5mart Martha Monday. Each Monday, she (and others) blog 5 goals for the week. It is a very simple meme (my kind of meme!) Therese sums it up in this way:
Each week you choose 5 things you want to accomplish that make you a smart Martha.
Now we probably won’t see much by way of 5mart Martha from Therese for a little while as she is enjoying her “babymoon” with Joseph (who is just over a week old at this writing.) I still felt that it was important for me to get back to setting up these weekly goals, so here I am.
- get the boxes and piles of stuff left over from Christmas back into the attic. what? am i the only one? yes? oh, well. okay. i am, but not for long!
- get the few “Valentine” decorations put away
- mop the floors
- purge and organize the closet in our room
- give the fridges a good cleaning
(Lent begins Wednesday!)
- Get to Daily Mass on Wed and Friday
- faithfully read through my new Lent book that Chief gave to me for Valentine’s day
- daily rosary
- practice the taming of my tongue
- reestablish family prayer time
As I mentioned, Therese may not be up to doing 5mart Martha just yet, but you can head over to her blog and watch for new pictures of her cute baby! Or you can read her birth story!