Carla tagged me for an 8 Things Meme. I told her I’d get to it after Easter… ( started this Friday night, but didn’t finish until this morning)
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Going to bed tonight. I’m tired.
2. The kids going to bed tonight. I’m tired.
3. Praying with the family before they go to bed tonight.
4. Using my Barnes and Noble gift card.
5. meeting Carla. I’ve “known” her for over 3 years. We’ve lived in the same town for more than 4 months and haven’t met! silly!
6. More Texas thunderstorms!
7. Seeing CarKiller at his basic training graduation
8. 2012 (no, not the “Mayan Prophecy”… guess again!)
8 Things I Did [the day before] Yesterday [I started this last night, but didn’t finish and i’m not retyping!]
1. Went to my friend’s level 2 ultrasound
2. Cried much
3. prayed much
4. knitted much
5. Blogged about Snowbaby
7. played outside with the boy
8. ate cake for dinner
8 Things that I Wish I Could Do
1. Find the PERFECT 20 acres YESTERDAY.
2. take away my friends’ pain
3. convince my sister and her husband to move here😀
4. snap my fingers and get the pick up ready to pass inspection
5. Stay awake past 10pm
6. Find more time in a day to knit
7. End the Scourge of abortion
8. Give Snowbaby a new heart.
8 TV Shows That I Watch:
I really don’t. I just don’t watch TV. We have TV. We have satellite service. I just don’t watch. I do watch movies, though. I’d rather surf the net or knit or whatever than watch TV!
8 People that I Tag:
hmmmm. I think I’m just going to say this: