My friend, Carla, posted “An Interview With a 3 Year Old” on her blog. These are questions and answers her 3 year old answered about her. I loved it and decided to have GuitarGirl ask LittleDood the same questions:
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I can’t umm… play play doh.
2. What makes mommy happy?
Kissing and hugging and kissing and hugging.
3. What makes mommy sad?
I can’t poop and pee in the toilet
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
She was like play doh
6. How old is your mommy?
She’s 23!! (what a great kid!)
7. How tall is your mommy?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play flashlight <shrug?>
9. What does your mommy do when you’re not around?
She gets some McDonald’s then she brings it home and we can all have McDonald’s!!
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
It will be candy
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
13. What does your mommy do for a job?
Mommy jumps off the fan and says: “eeh ooh aah aah!!” <hear a monkey sound> <and: huh?>
14. What is your mommy’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
She would be… Mr. Mailman.
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Root beer on GuitarGirl
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
Mom and GuitarGirl are friends.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
Medicine…Star wars… John-Paul and Mommy
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
22. Where is your mommy’s favorite place to go?
HEB (grocery store) and Walmart