I’ve been tagged!
1. The rules of the game get posted on the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read their blog.
What I was doing ten years ago:
Living in Heidelberg, Germany, pregnant with our youngest daughter and very sick, husband was in Bosnia.
Five things on my To-Do list today:
1. Clean one of the fridges
2. Cook dinner
3. Call a friend and thank her for the CD she got me for my birthday
4. Find a cheaper engine for the car
5. Post in this blog.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give great gobs to charity
2. Buy a huge house on a lot of land ~ a ranch style house… NO STAIRS
3. Reopen my Catholic bookstore, complete with employees
4. Start a charity to assist the homeless and those who need (and want) a hand up, not a hand out
5. Bless some friends
Three of my bad habits/qualities:
1. I am extremely disorganized.
2. I am a terrible housekeeper.
3. I am really bad about keeping in touch with family/friends who are not close by. (and many, many more, but I’ll spare you!)
Five places I’ve lived:
5. New Jersey
Five jobs I’ve had:
2. Daycare Provider
3. Bookstore Owner
5. Wife and Mom
Five books I’ve recently read:
1. The Weight of a Mass
2. The Runaway Bunny
3. Most of I Believe in Love (again)
4. I Love You Forever
5. Working on The Way of A Pilgrim
And I will Tag: